Do you wish to set up a new company in India? Well, always remember the fact that setting up a new company is not an easy task. In fact, the process may be quite overwhelming and complex especially if you have no idea about the ways of set up. But there is no need for you to worry. Just read on to know the easy ways for company setting up in India.
- First and foremost you require obtaining digital signature certificate from MCA authorized agency. In most of the cases, you can complete the procedure in 2 to 5 days, all depending on the time it will take for couriering your documents. To make matters easy, you can take the help of a prominent law firm that is well versed in the company setting up process.
- When you get the digital signature certificate, you need to file INC-29. It is actually an eight page form which requires different information and documents. You may also need to get the signature of a Company Secretary.
- Now you require applying for the Director Information Number through submitting the documents like scanned copy of your passport size photograph and scanned copy of PAN card.
- Now, submit your company name following the guidelines to ensure the approval on the first attempt itself. First of all check whether your proposed name is already taken or not. Next ensure that there is no registered trademark in the same name. Furthermore, make sure that the first half of your company’s name is unique and the second half describes the sector you are in.
- Make sure to attach Articles of Association and the Memorandum of Association to the INC-29.
- Ensure that you have a registered office address. Provide its details along with the rental agreement copy.
- You also need to submit letter of appointments of CEO, managers and directors.
- When you have all the required documents ready you can file the INC-29. You need to pay the fees and stamp duty.
- When your INC-29 filing is verified and everything is found appropriate, you will receive incorporation certificate in 2 days onwards.
With the help of the aforementioned steps you can easily ensure quick and convenient company setting up in India. Just take expert prominent legal firm advice and you will not face any issue in the company setting up process!