Following are the few areas, which can be considered as the interdisciplinary research domains:
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource management: This particular domain talks about the cultural and functional setting of an organization. It looks into the human aspects of the organization, as well as the functional architecture of the organization. Precisely, this area is a mere combination of economics and psychology.
- Business Strategy: This particular domain talks on the subject of the strategic objective of any organization. This objective is inclusive of financial decisions, human resource planning, operational aspects, marketing planning etc. Hence, largely this domain incorporates all the major research domains of management.
- Marketing Management: This particular domain talks about product features, promotional activities, pricing decisions, packaging, target audience of any organization. This domain is a broad convergence of economics and psychology.
- Financial Management: This particular domain talks about any major financial decisions, financial engineering, and innovative financial products of any organization. This domain is a major offshoot of economics.
- Operational Management: This particular domain talks about the production units, layout of production facility, timing of production, and quality control of products. This is a derived domain from production engineering, mechanical engineering, and industrial engineering.
There are various organizations across the globe, which provides the researchers with the database of such research articles, which are quite updated. One of such organizations is resourcesvalley.com.